Sunday, August 31, 2008

That Chapter has come to an end

We are officially moved out of the condo we rented for exactly one year. Our family moved back in with Ben's mom and sister. It has kind of felt like deja'vu but better this time. I actually have my own bedroom with a closet!! This is very exciting for me. When we lived here before we were all living in the what used to be family room and it was very crowded. Things are much better this time around. Eventually, if all works out, we will have the whole house. Right now I am just exhausted. Moving in the summer has to be the worst ever. Plus we lived in an upstairs apartment, with yes, the stairs of discouragement. My butt has never worked so hard as it has the last week going up and down those stairs carrying box after box.

We were able to paint the bedrooms before moving in and I just love the way they all turned out. It makes it easier to struggle through the moving knowing I have such a fun place to unpack the kids things in to. Eventually I want to make the boys matching comforters but that is a goal for later. Shelby's room has been so much fun to decorate and arrange as well. I love giving her her own girly spot to get away from her brothers.


I have really stressed over this move and all that it has and will entail. I loved our time at the condo and will forever treasure the memories made there. This is a new page in the story of our lives. I'm anxious to see where it leads to and continue to hope for the best for my family. With Stryder starting school and this move, I've been looking back and reflecting on the path that led us to this point and can't believe we have come this far. I am so grateful for all the amazing blessings in my life and especially grateful to Connie, my mother-in-law, for opening up her home to my wild and crazy crew again. We are bigger and louder than we were just one year ago and I hope we don't drive her and Rachel right out the door. I am also grateful to my family for all the support and love we feel from them. I have the best family!!

1 comment:

BreAna said...

Good luck with the unpacking and oragnizing. Although that is my favorite part of moving is going through all my crap and getting ride of stuff. I hope all is going well