Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

All I got to say is WOW!!! It took me 28 or so hours and I loved almost every page of it. Now I can go back to being a mom and clean my house! Thanks hubby for letting me be so absorbed in a book and I promise to pay attention to you now, oh and the kids too.

5 comments:

BreAna said...

wow I have heard a lot about those books and people saying I have to read them but I feel like I don't have the time but if you can read that sucker that fast that is amazing.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I am still waiting for mine in the mail!!!

Jana Brown said...

I'm gonna have to go ahead and 2nd that!!! Seriously not AT ALL what I expected, but SO AMAZING! And Breana... It's definately worth the time! :) It took me a little longer than I expected to finish it, but there was a lot of family stuff goin on, and I would've felt bad if I was TOTALLY migrating all weekend! :)

Ed and Stacey said...

AH! I so cant wait for mine to come. Does she become a vampire too?!

Rachel said...

Finished it lastnight! SO good! I could've finished way before then if I didn't have family stuff! But I guess... Family first, Right?! :) Love ya!