as the same birthday and the doctor was willing to say he was born on the 14th, but his mom said to keep it on the 13th. So Ben grew up always sharing his birthday. He is the seventh child of nine and one of only two boys. He was born in Salt Lake City and moved to Henderson when he was 10. Oddly enough, his family moved into the valley 8 months after my family did and we grew up in the same ward and went to the same school. When Ben was little he was known for being the "cool one". At four years old he could be found styling his own hair. He was such a stud! His mom has told me how Ben was always a hard worker and would be the last one out helping in the yard with her. She still can depend on Ben to get things done around her house. Ben is so smart too. He has had several jobs doing many different trades. He can figure just about anything out on a computer. I am so impressed by what he can do. I am so computer stupid and any questions I have, Ben can answer. He is also really good at video games. Sometimes annoyingly good. I'm sure his brother can agree. But my favorite is watching Ben play with our kids. One of the things I love most about him is how much of a big kid he really is and how much fun he has with our kids.
Ben is kind, generous, smart, loving, funny, hardworking, happy, ambitious, and handsome. Ben would never admit to any of these traits but I see them in him and I love him for them. Ben is such a great guy and I am so lucky to have such an amazing hubby! Happy Birthday Babe from me and the kids. We love you lots Benner!
6 comments:
Happy birthday ben I hope it was a good one. Love all the pictures.
Pretty amazing pictures! I love the first one. Looking over the shoulder, nice!
Next weekend Jesse and I are house sitting for Mom and Dad. So we are thinking BBQ and playing games. Let me know what you think.
Love you guys and tell Ben Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 25?! Are you kidding me? I would love to go back to 25! LOL I'm inching my way to 30 very quickly.
What a stud!!! I still remember seeing Ben at recess in elementary school. He was always the one out in front of the massive crowd of girls, trying not to be kissed. Man how times change. j/k Seriously though, I hope your day was awesome. Thanks for being such a great "little" Bro. Love ya!!
I love that picture of Ben when he was a kid! ha ha ha. He really is a great man and brother and I'm grateful for him in my life. Love ya Ben! Great post Taryn!
Aah Benner... He was so cute when he was 5, what happened! Haha J/K I love you brother! Haha, that reminds me of the text I sent you from Steve's phone... Good times! :) Anyway, I hope you had a good day!
Post a Comment