Saturday, May 3, 2008
Quick Rant
So I just have to express my frustration today. I am dealing with another child throwing up. About three weeks ago, Soren started throwing up and did so off and on for about 4 days. Yuck!! Then earlier this week on Wednesday, Stryder woke up throwing up. Luckily, he only did that once and was fine the rest of the day, but I had to completely strip his bed down and wash everything. Also not as bad as the batches of laundry I was doing when Soren was sick, but frustrating all the same. Now today, on a day that Ben and I actually had a babysitter lined up so we could go see Ironman, Shelby is throwing up! I feel like my kids combined have thrown up more in the last 6 months, than they have for like 2 years before this. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I Lysol everything and wash hands and clothes, but the puke will just not go away. And just when it seems like I may have got past it a little while later and another one is sick again. I know this is all a part of being a mother and having kids but it doesn't mean I have to like it, right?! Why couldn't they invent a vaccine for stomach flu? I'll manage through shots if it saves my sanity later. I am thoroughly frustrated at the moment and upset I missed time to spend out of the house with my husband. But that's enough of that, I need to find something to be grateful for and another towel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh! That is SOOOOO sucky! I feel for you. I can handle just about anything but puke. I don't deal with puke at all. EWWW! I am truly sorry to hear you have had to endure all that. Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers
Post a Comment