Monday, May 19, 2008
Oh Mondays!!
Today has been a crazy one. I'm not a fan of Mondays and today was no exception. I was up earlier than normal due to a doctor's appointment. I have to have my blood tested every month to check the levels and I hadn't had it done in a while. Everything is still the same by the way, and in a way that is really frustrating. Now usually my kids sleep in till 9 or so but of course they were all up early too. Needless to say, everyone including mommy has been cranky today. Monday is also laundry day and I did manage to get that all done and read the last few chapters of the book I've been reading. I don't know how I found the time to read a whole book but I am so glad I did. It was Stephenie Meyer's new one "The Host". And oh my gosh it was so good. She is the one who wrote the Twilight series and this one is just as good. It is a little sci-fi but has a really interesting story line. It's full of surprises, adventure and more than one love triangle, it was great! I totally recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good read.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh the joys of boys! LOL Isn't it lovely when they learn they can climb the walls like Spiderman? Anyway, I agree with the Mondays thing. I hate em! Why do you have your blood tested if you don't mind my asking?
I'm ok with Mondays - I just don't like say 7am to about 10am and go to great lengths to ensure I don't have to see those hours...
If I had to live with Mongo I'm sure I'd have to have my blood pressure tested every day as well ;-P
As usual - the kids are adorable!
Yeah... Mondays are no good :) I have several comments to make on this one:
1. Yesterday wasn't great for me either! I had to drop one of my summer classes for my the good of my mental health.
2. Soren TOTALLY looks like a little Ben in that Buzz Lightyear picture!
3. We should play Rockband across States!
4. I made Jana buy the Host so I could read it and then I got into our "book of the month" Fablehaven! I better read it so we can discuss it! :)
5. I'm glad you survived Monday! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Unfortunately Carter just walked in here while I was reading your blog and thought Stryder looked "Aaaaaawesome" when he was climbing the walls. I predict he'll be attempting it before the day is out. He gets so excited to see his cousins, so it's worth it. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
The summer hair cuts look cool. Hey, I went to the doctor too on Monday. My INR was 1.7. What was yours? Mom and Mason had appointments on Monday too. Must have been the day for Doctors. Trevor could not believe how high Stryder could climb. If I dont talk to you, have a fun weekend and drive safe.
Love you all.
I just stumbled upon your link to cute hair do's. Very helpful! I am going to stalk that blog often! Thank you!
Post a Comment