I miss her laugh and hugs and tenderness. I miss hearing her stories that I've heard before but want to hear her tell over and over again.
I miss his deep voice and the way he gathered his family every chance he got. I know Ben misses him a lot.
I miss her side cheek kisses and the way she'd make me get out of the car first while she fixed her "ear". I miss dressing up to go to Grammy's house and dying Easter eggs with her.
I miss giving baths in the kitchen sink.
I miss gummy smiles and chubby cheeks.
I miss puppy breath.
And some days I miss being young and free without responsibility.
I'd like to relive so many moments and do over a few as well. Luckily I have a million pictures I can go through and remember, unfortunately it makes me miss those times even more. But to quote another hero in our family, I'll just "Keep moving forward", never forgetting and waiting for the day I see some of those faces again.



3 comments:
Love you!
Great post. Love those chubby cheeks and baths in the sink. We quote "Keep moving Forward" around here too.
Love you most sis!!
Post a Comment