Friday, January 20, 2012

Mom'tog

Back in November, I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a good SLR Canon camera.  My dad has one and I have loved taking pictures with it, so when the opportunity came, I took it.  And I'm so unbelievably grateful that I did.  I have loved my new camera and exploring all it's different functions.  I've read a lot and even purchased Kristen Duke's photography e-book.  I am now shooting solely in manual.  I control all the settings and I'm  learning more and more about iso and aperture.  Now, I'm not planning on doing anything professionally with this new found skill, I just enjoy photography as a hobby and I LOVE taking pictures of my kids (they kind of hate it now) and my nieces and nephews and my sisters.  Here's a few of my recent favorites, straight out of camera, no editing. 












I love these faces!   

No comments: