Friday, December 30, 2011

What a year?! 2011

Wow 2011, you were too short!  Time is just flying by and I don't like it.  I got such a kick out of recapping 2010 last year, I wanted to do 2011.  So here is a few of the highlights from this year.
We moved into a house!  This was a really big deal for us and we have beyond loved having our own space.  We have been so grateful to those who we have lived with but being on our own is the BEST!


Teeth were falling out all over the place this year.


Stryder was baptized by his dad and we had a great celebration with loads of family in his honor.


We spent some quiet time away at the Jensen family cabin.


We spent several Saturdays on the soccer field and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  Honestly, I miss those days.


We welcomed a new niece and nephew into the Day family about 10 weeks apart.  I love these babies so much and just want to squeeze and love them to pieces every time I see them.


We celebrated a wonderful Christmas together and now look forward to a great New Year.  Some things have come up that leave some uncertainty but I have faith that 2012 will be another memorable year for this Brown family.

No comments: