We have had a fun and busy month of December. Here's a picture overload in no particular order.
The kids made a Nativity Scene out of blocks. Can you figure out who everyone is?
My Activity Girls made these trees out of ice cream cones and of course my kids had to make some too.
I'm still in love with my camera and been having fun taking pictures of the kids and our Christmas tree.
This is our 2011 ornament. Every year, since Ben and I have been married (except for 2004), we get an ornament with everyone's names on it with the year. This year I decided to make one. We all put our thumbprint on the ornament and then I made them into reindeer. It turned out so cute and I'm already planning what next year's will be.
I was able to help in Shelby's class with their "Gingerbread" House decorating.
Soren has been one lucky boy this year and has attended all of the kids' parties this year.
Stryder's party was right after Shelby's so the day worked out perfectly and I helped in his class too. And Soren made another house.
We had our Heritage Ward Christmas party and met Santa.
We had discussed how it wasn't going to be the real Santa because the real one is very busy getting ready for the big day. But only very special people get picked to play him and be his helper.
I think she recognized him.
1 comment:
Soren's face is classic!
Post a Comment