Monday, September 12, 2011

Taking Pictures in the Car


School is in full swing and the kids have adjusted beautifully.  Bedtime is easy and most mornings run smoothly, especially after buying Stryder new socks.  They seem to love their teachers and are making new friends.  I think it's going to be a great year for them and I'm so excited to see them continue to grow and learn.  Soren is staying home with me one more year.  I've gone back and forth several times over whether I should have started him this year or keep him home.  I'm hoping down the road, I will see the obvious benefits from my decision.  But if there are none, I'll have these pictures and the memories we are making together, forever.  
These were all taken on the first day of school.  Soren and I went out and had lunch with Ben and had a little photo session in the car.  This school year is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Russell Family said...

Too cute!!! Soren being home one more year is just fine by us! Now Mason will have him closer in school!

Chris and Shelly said...

How special! Those times are priceless!