Monday, September 26, 2011

Little Miss Sassy Pants

Little Miss Shelby...oh Miss Shelby.  She's such a handful of sass and attitude.  She loves school and was already rewarded Diamond of the Week but was complaining today that she's bored with first grade and can't wait til second grade.  I know, I don't know what to do with her.  She loves to read and write notes, notes about how mean I am, love notes, and notes letting the tooth fairy know how much money she is expecting.  Like I said, she's a handful.  Yet, she's as sweet as can be and really wants to be good and tries her best at everything.  I feel so blessed to be raising this amazing little girl even if I'm scared to death at the idea of her as a teenager.

2 comments:

Lauren and Justin said...

She's so cute!! Whenever you need me to take some of that sass of your hands I'm sure Sam would love someone to come over and play with her!!

Candice said...

She looks so cute! Did you make that skirt? I LOVE it!