Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Winner!

So after writing everyone's name down on little pieces of paper and folding them up, my son picked out our winner...

  Lacey, who said
"oh oh me me!!! but I don't know which one or what quote."

She's my cousin but it's my blog and family totally count.  I'm really excited for her and I have some great ideas for her.  I'll be in contact with you Lacey Lynn!  Thanks goes to everyone for commenting.  If you really want a subway art printable, let me know and I can make you one and just charge you the cost to print it.  
 
I've had a really great birthday so far and I'm feeling very loved.  I can't quite believe I'm 28 but for some reason I'm taking this birthday better than the last couple.  Maybe because I'm feeling truly happy and I'm looking forward to all that's ahead of me and my family this year.  Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

lacey said...

YaY!! go me!!! Love ya girl. We might have to do something for the baby's room. Happy Birthday T. Love ya lots.

Bob and Tami said...

You can't be 28 years old cause that would mean your dad and I are old and we are so not. We love you so much and I remember this day (a few years ago) like it was yesterday. Are you sure it wasn't? Hope it was a good day. Love ya Mom.

Greta said...

Happy Birthday! Remember that you are only as old as you let yourself be. Hope we will see you in July.

Tara said...

Sorry I missed your birthday. I'm glad it was a good one. I love your art, you are very talented! Can't wait to see you guys next week!