Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's New

Not much has been happening around here lately. Same old same old. Stryder has been doing better with basketball and just celebrated his 100th day of first grade. Shelby is excelling in preschool and loves to color and draw. Soren is still obsessed with superheroes and playing "game".


Ben and I started this...






















It's our first week but we are super motivated. I'll post before and after pictures of us both after the 90 days are up.

I've been spending alot of time watching dvds of this show...

























Pretty much love it!! I never thought I would, but I find myself eagerly waiting for the mailman with my Netflix every few days.


So that's about all that's going on around the Brown house.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taryn! I am TOTALLY doing P90X too!!!!!!! lol I absolutely LOVE it!!! YAY!!!!

Jaden and Stacy said...

We got P90X for Christmas and did pretty good at the beginning and then fell off the train when we realized we were going to be out of town pretty much the entire month of Feb. So when we get home we will start it up again. All I know is it is a butt kicker! It really does work though if you follow the workouts and eat the way you are suppose to and don't cheat (except every once in a while, LOL!). We only did it for 3 weeks and we saw a difference! Good luck! I was totally obsessed with Grey's too but lost interest when it came on at the same time as another show I liked more. It was good though!

Suzy said...

Taryn,

I stumbled upon your blog through your dad's fb page. Your dad was my seminary teacher and I used to be your sunbeam teacher. I can't imagine you remembering me!

I read some of your latest posts and was able to really catch up with you!! I loved the review of this past decade. It sounds like you've been through a lot, but I want you to know I'm very impressed with you. You seem like a great wife and mother, very devoted to the gospel. As your former teacher, I'm proud of you!

And btw, I knew your Grandma Waters and she was wonderful.

Just wanted to say hi, it's good to know how you're doing!

Love,
Suzy Phelps Gallup

Bob said...

I was thinking of giving that program a try, starting around June. Perhaps I could bootleg a few of the disks...you know...for trial purposes? ;->

Bob said...

This is yb, by the way.

Cav Family said...

Taryn he it's Tiffany Cavalieri I hope you don't care I am reading your blog I saw it on Nicoles. I was wanting to start the p90x series, where do you get the set? And a good deal. How do you like it so far? I need to get in shape before July we are going to Hawaii.If you can e-mail me with the info. Thanks a bunch!
cavfam1040@gmail.com

Tara said...

Hi Tiffany,
I am one of Ben's sister's :). Cari and I found the best prices on ebay. We found a few new, complete sets for under 100. And I found one set of used ones without the book for half of that! If you do find a set without a book, I have all the books in pdf form that I could email to you. The set is 140 on beachbody.

Tara said...

BTW, several of our family have tried it and though it is difficult have found it to be our favorite workout program! Mom is even doing it almost every day.