Monday, February 22, 2010

So Proud

This past Saturday was Stryder's last basketball game. He did awesome and was finally getting stuff figured out and was so aware of what was happening on the court. He had 2 or 3 steals and a really good rebound. We are just so proud of the progress he has made in such a short time. He had great coaches and parents who only wanted the best out of him and helped find it. I am so grateful that our first experience playing City sports was such a positive one. Stryder is beyond proud of his trophy and I so love this kid.




















And I just had to share these couple pictures of my Shelby from Valentine's Day. She was so excited to wear this dress that my mom bought her and I think she is the cutest thing out there (but I'm partial I guess). Of course we had to put a heart in her hair. I edited the pictures using Picnik.

2 comments:

Candice said...

So cute! I put a heart in Lydia's hair for Valentine's day too, but I forgot to take a picture. Dang it! Oh well, there's always next year. :)

Nicole said...

That's the heart hair-do that we did too! I love it.