Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Basketball

This winter we have made the first step in getting our kids into sports. Stryder is playing basketball for the City of Henderson. Of course basketball would be the first one we try...duh! I didn't spend 5 years of my school career playing and not want to pass that on. However, it may not be Stryder's sport, but he is still learning and things could get better. Stryder is easily distracted and has a hard time focusing, which makes watching him pretty comical if not mildly embarrassing. He's really trying and I think just wants us to be proud of him, which of course we are. This last Saturday was their first game and his team has improved by leaps and bounds since their first scrimmage game. These little boys and one girl are so dang cute and fun to watch. Stryder has great coaches, who are helping him learn the game and how to play as a team and that is the most important part.












And here's a picture of my cute boys. They were up early with me one morning making breakfast. I love these two little guys more than I ever thought I could and I'm so grateful that they have become the best of friends.

1 comment:

Lauren and Justin said...

okay i give you permission to let Stryder keep growing out his hair cause it looks really cute in that picture of him a Soren! Cute kids!!