Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 goals

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do"

Eleanor Roosevelt


That is how I feel about my big goal for the new year. I want to become caffeine FREE!!! It is my own personal brand of heroine (sorry Bella) and I need some serious rehab. I can't say I am giving up soda completely because I do heart sprite and some Ocean Water from Sonic, but I will no longer get intoxicated on Dr. Pepper and Diet Pepsi. Oh man, just typing Dr. Pepper makes my mouth water. See, I have a problem. It's time to change! I'm a little scared but eager to try and make this goal a reality.


My word for the year, after much thought and a fast and prayers yesterday, is going to be MOVE.

Get moving- exercise, walk, play with my kids

Move forward- come to terms with some inner problems and move on, look forward and go there
No more standing still, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. It's time to move!

4 comments:

lacey said...

Switch to Caffeine free Dr. Pepper!! I love it but its hard to find. Brandon buys it for me in St. George!

Russell Family said...

Keep Moving Forward! I have to TOTALLY agree! That is a great goal Taryn! You will do it!!!! Love ya guys!

Jaden and Stacy said...

You really need to get the caffeine free Dr. Pepper. That is the route I had to take. It is just as good I promise. LOL! Hey I need your email address. We are going private so if you get a sec let me know what it is, Thanks!

Nicole said...

Good luck on the Dr. Pepper. It shouldn't be too hard. That stuff is NaSTy!!! Just kidding. Like the word move. I could sure use that one myself!