I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. These show the lighter side of Grandma's memorial in Idaho. I love this family so much!
These beautiful girls are cousins all born the same year.
This adorable girl, Mackenzie, is so funny. When asked how the drive up to Idaho with Grandma went, she said..."She slept the whole way"
These cool dudes were just standing there, minding their own buisness, when I insisted on a picture.
Next thing I knew, it grew to this. My Grandpa is hilarious!
Then these four got together with a case of the giggles.
Before we left, Captain Jeff showed up. This guy is awesome and I'm so grateful he's my uncle.
My handsome Dad sitting in the malt barley growing around Dan's house.
The Idaho Falls Temple where my grandparents were sealed. Where it all began... so we can all live happily FOREVER after!
4 comments:
Great pictures!
Cute! That temple picture is beautiful.
Good Job with the pictures.
Love the pictures. We do have a pretty good looking family. Grandma would be proud!!
Post a Comment