I just had to share my newest accessory...
On Saturday I took an embarrassing fall down a step. I thought only my wrist was hurt but some how in the process of landing, I jammed my radius into my elbow joint and almost took out a rack of purses. The doctor believes it is most likely a stress fracture but due to the microscopic quality of said fracture, it didn't show in the xray. So to be safe, the sling will be my friend for the next week. Yippee! 

4 comments:
Is your middle name Grace too??!! Hope your arm feels better soon:).
you haven't given me your thoughts on Mondays show. I guess you have a prettty good excuse! Although you did update!!! Be careful and hope you are feeling better in a week.
Haha Taryn! I am sorry that you have to wear that thing and that i missed actually seeing you fall. I should gone behind you.... LoL
So sorry about that! I just hope it feels better quickly!
Post a Comment