Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelby!!

Saturday Nov. 15th was Princess Shelby's 4th birthday. Ironically enough this is my 44th post. I love my Miss Shelby and thought I would share some things about her.

S - Sassy and shy all at once
H- Hugger and happy
E- Energetic
L- Loving and lovable
B- Beautiful and a big blessing
Y- Young

R- Rosey cheeks
A- Animal lover
E- Exuberant and full of life

I can't believe that my little girl is 4 years old. It seems like just a minute ago I was holding my dark haired baby and now I have this tall blonde girl that still loves to cuddle. Here's some pictures of her from baby to now.


These last few are ones Ben took on her birthday, with my new camera, an early Christmas present. I made the tutu for her and she loved it and looked so cute too! My sweet little Princess, I love you!!



















5 comments:

BreAna said...

holy crap I can't believe she is now 4. It feels like you just had her. Happy birthday.

Candice said...

Ohhh, Shelbers! She looks so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Brownlemmons said...

Happy Birthday Shelby!! No matter how old you get you will always be my little Chiple. Can't wait to see you!!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday to Shelby. Looking at those pictures, I think she kind of resembles Candice. Gracie started out dark and moved to blond also.
And, I like the dark hair picture at the bottom. It was my favorite. Isn't hair fun to experiment with?!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW, 4 years old huh? She's such a cutie!