Ben wanted to get in on this tag too after reading his brothers. So here goes the mind and ideas of my husband.
i am: a proud husband and father.
i think: uhhhhhh.....
i know: I am loved.
i want: one of the new Dodge Challengers.
i dislike: peas.
i miss: being young.
i fear: losing anyone close to me.
i feel: older than I really am.
i hear: my children playing in the next room.
i smell: dinner cooking in the kitchen.
i crave: ice cream all the time.
i cry: as little as possible.
i usually: don't listen the first time, could you repeat the question?
i search: the internet on a regular basis.
i wonder: sometimes what my kids are thinking.
i regret: that sometimes I'm not as strong as I should be.
i love: my wife.
i care: about my kids.
i always: do as I'm told...pfft!! I almost had you there right?!
i worry: about what my family would do without me.
i am not: fat, I'm fluffy.
i remember: as far as my attention span...not very far.
i believe: in Christ.
i dance: really well, in my head, but when I try to make my body do it, it doesn't work.
i sing: well, or so people tell me, but I don't sing as often as I should.
i don’t always: do as I'm told...this one is the truth!
i argue: with people over the telephone...ALL DAY LONG!!!
i write: in chicken scratch.
i win: by doing what needs to be done to help others win...Cruisin' USA...Rainbow Six...anyone?
i lose: all sense of time and awareness when playing video games.
i wish: see "I want" above, I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
i listen: What? Huh?
i don't understand: when I see people j-walking fifteen feet from a crosswalk
i can usually be found: in front of a computer.
i am scared: but will never admit it.
i need: to be with my family... all the time...
i forget: What were we talking about?
i am happy: when I look around the room and see my wife smiling and my children playing (nicely) with each other.
4 comments:
awww... tender, Ben. I love the forgetful/spacey vibe throughout... It's like you were playing video games WHILE answering these questions! ha ha ha. Love ya!
The thing that makes that even more funny, Rach, is that he couldn't be playing because his X-Box is sick. Great job Ben!! OK Taryn, your turn. Then maybe I can convince Jess to write something as well.
umm apparently you don't read my blog dude. I started this little tag...scroll down a few! Geez why do I even bother Ü! And he was playing WoW while he did the first part.
Oh right, I forgot about WoW. I guess if you have nothing else to play it will pass the time to play a little warcraft. j/k I think if I had a little bit more time I would play WoW as well. As is, I'm going tonight to EB Games to pick up my copy of Rock Band 2. Don't worry, I'm definitely bringing it this weekend, so you can check it out and decide if you like it. I am really heavily leaning toward you getting it so that we can play world tour together online. It's an option on the new game. Oh, and Taryn, I did read your blog, but just forgot. I did get Jess to post though, you should go check it out...if you haven't already anyway.
Post a Comment