Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I often wonder what I was thinking when I agreed to all the trials and hardships I would face upon coming to earth.  But then I look at those three little faces and know immediately what I was thinking...I want to be a mom!  How lucky I am, that through all the trials and hard times, I have them to keep me going, always trying to better myself on their behalf.  I'm beyond grateful for the amazing mothers in my life, who taught me how to love unconditionally, give big squeezes and smuggle small handfuls of m&m's, all by example.  I'm a better mother because of those here on earth and those watching from heaven have guided me throughout my life.  Happy Mother's Day! 


Capturing the Joy in Life

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what a sweet post, and beautiful picture...thanks for linking up!