Shelby is a star! She performed in her first grade play this week and did an amazing job. She played the Farmer's Wife and quietly simply was perfect. I can see her doing great things when she gets older.
The play was all about Old MacDonald's cow who wouldn't Moo. Shelby really got the crowd going trying to get that cow to moo.
She danced around and sang the songs and made her parents proud! Not to brag, but I was told afterward that all the first grade teachers just loved Shelby and thought she was great at her part.She's so tall, that gorgeous girl of mine.
Here she is with her cousin Olivia, who played a dog. Olivia had a couple lines and did awesome as well!
For the afternoon performance, Shelby was a dancer. They did this cute number about being Cute Chicks, it was adorable.
I had the idea to bring Shelby flowers, but her daddy gave them to her and got all the credit and joy from her. She just lit up when he handed them to her. I'm so proud of this little not so little, girl of mine.



No comments:
Post a Comment