
I had to share this picture of my birthday cake from Grandpa's dinner. My aunt Tedene made the cake and my aunt Tonya did the math for the candles. I laughed so hard, especially at the 6 upside down to make a 9. Love those gals!
Speaking of my birthday, it was a pretty good one this year. I was lucky enough to celebrate the Thursday before when I went out to dinner with my Bunco girls (who I love) and they all sang Happy Birthday to me and I got a free pizookie! It was a really fun night out and a great start to the weekend. Saturday was a great day. We went as a family to see "How To Train Your Dragon" with Joan, Bailey, Quin, and Trevor. It was amazing and so good. We all loved it, Ben maybe more than the kids but I expected that. We hung out more with family and then Ben and I went to see my Grandpa Waters so he could give Ben his patriarchal blessing. It was really neat and we were both so overcome by the Spirit. To top a great day off, we went to dinner at Fudds. For my actual birthday on Monday, I only wanted one thing...a photo session with me and the kids. I got this grand idea in my head and really hoped it would come at least, kind of close to the vision in my head. Well let me tell you, it far surpassed my expectations. I love how they turned out and can't wait to get them printed and framed. Thanks goes to Ben for taking and editing these.
I feel so very blessed these days and have just loved having all my family surround me. I have felt so loved and it's made 27 start out pretty great.






3 comments:
Cute pics I love the brown sepia color. I glad you had a good birthday, seems just like yesterday you were born. Love ya lots. Mom
Oh my gosh Taryn! I love the pictures!!! They are so so cute and turned out so good! You guys are so creative! Love it!
I just saw this idea last week for the pictures with your name. So cute! Are you going to frame them? Are the letters you used made of wood? They are way cute.
Post a Comment