Monday, October 26, 2009

Princess Dance Class

Today was Shelby's first Princess Dance class. She was so anxious for it to start ever since I told her I signed her up. She is my little Princess and I was so excited for her to start dancing. Growing up I was on the swim team and played basketball in school, but deep down, secretly wished to be a dancer. I loved the sports I played and think I excelled in those better than I would of in dance but I still longed for the chance. Now I have Shelby to live through. It was great. The teacher is this cute little thing so full of patience and talent. She played Disney music for their dancing time and I sat in the corner taking it all in with a huge grin on my face. We will definitely be continuing more dance in the future.

3 comments:

Russell Family said...

YAY!!! She is too cute! I'm glad she had fun and that you had fun too. You know you wanted to get up and dance with them. AND I know you sang along with all the songs! ;)

Bob and Tami said...

She is sooooo cute! Glad she had fun.

Lauren and Justin said...

ADORABLE! I'm glad she had fun! And cute headband! Is that one I bought her?