Shelby made the 'A' Honor Roll and won a Silver medal for reading. And looks way too grown up in this picture.
We simply loved Ms Bailey this year! She was great with Shelby and made sure she stayed challenged throughout the year. She was also very patient with Shelby's smarty-pants ways. We will really miss her.
Ms Cooperider was awesome! We loved her too and really appreciate all her hard work and patience and love toward Stryder. I'm going to miss her too! Stryder also won a couple awards. He got a certificate for Excellence in Attendance and his class voted him the winner of the True Friend award.
I can't believe another school year has come to a close. Can I really have a 4th grader next year?!?! And my baby in kindergarten?!?! Craziness!! Well, we plan on enjoying this summer and hoping that time will slow down for just a little bit.






No comments:
Post a Comment